Back2Health is proud of the high standard of care and quality of service we provide, and this has been recognised nationally in the awards we have been honoured to receive.
Patient Partnership Quality Marks
These are awarded on behalf of the Royal College of Chiropractors to recognise clinics that achieve excellence in terms of meeting patient expectations.
The following Back2Health clinics currently hold PPQM awards.
Back2Health Alton 2007- 2015
Back2Health Midhurst 2007- 2015
Back2Health Petersfield 2007- 2015
Back2Health Southsea 2007- 2015
Clinical Management Quality Marks
Also awarded by the Royal College of Chiropractors, the CMQM recognises excellence in terms of operating with a structured and managed clinical environment.
The following Back2Health clinics currently hold CMQM awards:
Back2Health Alton 2012- 2014
BackHealth Midhurst 2012- 2014
Back2Health Petersfield 2009- 2014
Back2Health Southsea 2012- 2014
Members of Back2Health who have received individual recognition.
Jonathan Field, Senior Partner, Petersfield:
- President’s Award, Royal College of Chiropractors, 2013. Given in recognition of Jonathan’s unending enthusiasm and commitment to supporting the college, and also for his groundbreaking work in developing Care Response, a unique programme to assist practices in collecting and collating patient reported outcomes to help improve quality of care, which is currently being rolled out throughout the UK and Europe.
- Fellowship, Royal College of Chiropractors, 2013
- Fellowship, British Chiropractic Association, 2013
- Poster award, Annual Scientific Meeting of the British Pain Society, 2013
Mark Christensen, Senior Partner, Petersfield:
- Fellowship, Royal College of Chiropractors, 2004
Philippa McKernan, Associate Chiropractor, Midhurst:
- Best Presentation, 9th Annual Chiropractic, Osteopathy & Physiotherapy Conference, 2012.
- Heale Award, Royal College of Chiropractors, 2014. The Heale Award is presented to the one outstanding Post-Registration Training (PRT) candidate as selected by the College Council from nominations made by PRT trainers and tutors.